Saturday, November 1, 2008

Time Flies!

Can you believe that Eli is one month old? It seems like it was just last week that we brought him home from the hospital. I guess time flies when you are having fun!


Eli has grown so much and changes every day. He has developed an attitude (wonder where he got that from??) and he hates waking up in the mornings. It takes him atleast 20 minutes of grunting, groaning, and stretching before he can even attempt to open his little eyes. Sometimes I lay there and watch and giggle.... sometimes, I join in --and, I myself, try to avoid waking up!


Eli has had a wonderful month of visitors and snuggles. Chelette brought her new bundle of joy to visit, Jaden Thomas Michael Stephenson, and the two boys bonded. Eli even went on a weekend trip to Waco for a wedding. He met Pa (his Great Grandpa in Waco) and received the sweetest kisses ever! When he came back, he had a week of Grandma's.... first Nanna, then Grams! He had a grand 'ol time with them.









Eli had a major "hungry hippo" week or so-- between weeks 2 and 4.... growth spurt and I had to dip into our "supply closet of milk" because I couldn't keep up with his every hour to 45 minute feedings! We are now over that -- thank goodness!! I plan to take him for a weight check this coming week. I cant wait to see how much he has gained! His little pot belly is too cute & his thighs are filling out.... not so chicken legged anymore!




No comments: