Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jumperoo -- I LOVE YOU!

We pulled the Jumperoo out of the box today. Eli LOVED it! When we pushed down on the sides, he smiled sooo big! Then he finally figured it out and started bouncing. Only problem was that Eli's little legs are short and the little guy cant reach the floor. We had to put a box underneath for him to reach and be able to push. Several times, he struggled with getting those legs to cooperate.... so he used his big 'ol head and bobbed it to make the thing bounce! It was too cute! Daddy made fun of him, of course!
I had several videos from our camera of Eli's first experience in the Jumper... but I angled it and didnt pay attention that I couldnt make it "landscape" view when it was on the computer! Dumb me! I had to delete the videos because I am sure that no one wanted to watch Eli with their head cocked to the side! So here is a short clip later in the night when I made Daddy put him back in the bouncer. Not as much excitement or energy here... but you get the drift.... I will try to catch him tomorrow when he is "fresh".


No comments: