Friday, February 27, 2009

Hangin' out with my peeps

Eli seems to really enjoy his daycare. In the past week he has managed to poop, pee, and spit up all over two of the 3 ladies! They still love and smooch on him! Here are a couple of the pics of him at daycare.
Eli and Miss Meghan-- she really loves Eli. Even when I come to pick him up at the end of the day and we are about to walk out, she asks to hold and smooch him bye one more time. I am very thankful for the ladies at daycare. They make me feel good about leaving him all day to go to work.

On the door to the infant room are all these cute little leprechauns!
Here is Eli the Leprechaun!
Eli and Maddie at the table-- is this a first date???
I LOVE these tables with the little babys legs hanging down!
Eli with Miss Whitney and Maddie
Eli with Maddie again... the two have spent alot of time at the table together?!
Eli and Miss Meghan and his friend from daycare
Getting smooches from Miss Meghan... I told you that she loves my little man!
His smile tells me that he loves her too
Hanging from the ceiling are stars and mobiles of planets. Eli loves to stare up at the ceiling and check out all the bright colors and stars.

1 comment:

j*g*h*l*HOLLADAY said...

That Leprechaun picture makes me laugh out loud---I love it! And I'm seriously digging his St. Patty's Day outfit. Way too cute!