Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sitting by myself.....

Eli has wanted to sit up since he was 2 weeks old! He doesn't like to lay back unless you have a bottle, a paci, or he is ready to sleep. He sat up by himself for the massage therapist at Mommy's chiropractor the other day. Here we are practicing at home. What I am not showing is the picture that Daddy took when Eli fell over and Mommy failed to catch him! I was so excited about how long he sat up that I didn't reach out to catch the leaning tower of Eli! oops! He's okay-- no worries!
Eli is growing and changing every day. I cannot wait until the summer time break to spend every moment with him.
Eli has always loved his Daddy and shared a special smile with him.... but lately, I have noticed a deeper bond between the two. When Daddy walks in the room and Eli sees him, his whole face lights up. Mommy is still his first love, but Daddy definitely has a special place in his heart. Watching the two of them together, melts my heart.
keep on practicin'


No comments: