Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Project

This is my "scrapbook room/office" wall. I plan to fill the wall with black and white Eli pics of him growing up. The four on the wall are his one month photos. I still have the family photo shoot when he was one month to print and hang as well. However, my plan is to use all different sizes of pics like a collage. Some of you have heard me talk about this wall and my plan. I haven't hung up his 6 month photos either. Here is a pic of the wall as it is now and a couple that I have from his 6 month photo shoot at Sears.
Close up of what is up now. The walls are light green but it looks grey here.
The only pic in color-- on a different wall. My exception to my plan....
Eli and Daddy at 6 mo. photo shoot
Love this pic of him.... my lil man...

if you have any ideas for the layout, I would love to hear it...

3 comments:

j*g*h*l*HOLLADAY said...

I love your idea for your wall...it's already looking great! You sure have a cute family!

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

Tina-- I stole the black and white photo idea from you and your old green room when you lived in Houston. Send me some pointers~!

Tales from the Trails said...

Girl, I have the same idea in our hallway. How funny is that. However, my wall is of family memories. I have even found pics of our grandparent's and parent's weddings. That way our children will see their family tree everyday. We have great taste!! You have to come by sometimes.