Saturday, May 23, 2009

sorry for the lack of updates

I am so sorry for those of you who look daily for updates. I am several weeks and adventures behind. I will get it updated this weekend. PROMISE! The last day of school is Thursday and I have to work a bit on Friday. We will be leaving for our (almost) 2 week family trip to Arkansas next Sunday. It will be just the 3 of us... first family trip for the just us.
Eli is growing fast.... we are having to put the swing up in the attic this weekend. It no longer swings with his heavy self in it! Eli is on his 3rd time of having croup since March. I will be taking him to the ENT in June to check it out and see what we need to do. This time he came down with croup less than 20 days since the last croup. (and less than 12 days since antibiotics)

Well, pics and adventures to come.....just hang on a bit!

3 comments:

Tales from the Trails said...

Glad to see you back in Blog World, missed ya!!!

j*g*h*l*HOLLADAY said...

Poor baby Eli. I'm so sorry to hear that he has been sick again. : ( I hope that he is feeling better soon and I hope you guys have a fun and safe journey through AR!!

Jones Family said...

Aw, hang in there! Tell Eli to hang in there! Enjoy your vacation, and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog to my birthday!