Monday, May 4, 2009

What a week!

Eli had quite a week last week! From sitting in traffic for 4 hours, to getting a "mommy day" on Thursday, to getting sick on Friday! I had to stay home on Thursday due to a reaction to medicine -- I am ok-- no worries! Then on Friday morning, Eli woke up with a cough-- not any ol cough-- a "croupy" sounding one! Jer had caught Eli a couple times in the night sleeping with his mouth wide open, so I was hoping it was just dry throat. I took Eli to daycare and dropped him off and warned them of the cough. At 9am, I ran back to the daycare to bring him yogurt -- one of his faves and snapped some shots of him enjoying his day. Around 10:30am, daycare called and his cough was worse. They thought it was croup-- long story short... Jer picked him up, took him to the doc and yep! Eli had croup! He is on steroid-- prednisolone... or however you spell it. So far, so good-- he seems to be doing much better now.



No comments: