Monday, August 10, 2009

Eli and Jaden

This adventure is from the first part of July. yes... a little late on posting it. Chelette brought over Jaden and her nephew Dalton, to play one afternoon. Jaden loves his bubble machine and brought it over for the play date. This was Eli's first encounter with a bubble machine. He wasn't quite sure what to think of it.
Look close at the facial expressions on the boys. I can only imagine that Jaden is sitting there telling Eli, "you are gonna love this... just watch!"
Eli still trying to figure it out... Jaden saying "dude! I told you this was cool!"
"Crazy bubbles... I am gonna get you!"
"Hey, Eli... put a smile on... this is too cool!"
Eli never... NEVER... broke the serious face... it was too much for him to handle. Afterwards, the boys had their milk happy hour together....






1 comment:

HS2College said...

I love our boys! Thank you for sharing all of this with me. And to think it is going to get even better!