Sunday, August 30, 2009

Practice Run....

Eli has had a couple practice runs on eating cake all by himself. I want him to dig in on his birthday and not be afraid to get his hands and face dirty. This is his first experience with a cupcake and icing.... he placed his fingers right on in the icing....I realized that I needed to add a bib before I let him get too messy...
checking out the texture with his hands.... already put some in his mouth....
after a bit, I put the cupcake to his mouth for him to try the cake part.... he loved it! Then I tried to sample it myself (hey.... gotta try it too) and he threw a fit! He was not up for sharing!
Eli is 11 months today.... only a few more weeks 'til the big day!

2 comments:

Tales from the Trails said...

Now mama you have already had your cupcakes for MANY years now...letting that poor baby share....just awful : )

Jones Family said...

A year already! Hey, where did that time go? How exciting!!!!! HAPPY EARLY B-DAY little man!