Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Big and Little Brother....

I realize that I need to post our Thanksgiving adventure, but I want to give you all an update on Eli's running around and little brother's Name Game.
Eli has changed and grown so much in the last few weeks. It makes me sad to see him develop new skills and become more of a little tot than a baby. To me, he will always be my baby boy. Eli has developed attitude, opinions, throwing fits, throwing things, and almost a run-walk. He is getting more and more steady on his feet on different terrains. He is always on the go and examining/discovering as much as he can. I love watching him fiddle with a toy or a box... or just about anything. It's amazing how much we all take for granted. Eli finds joy and adventure in everything he touches. He looks for new ways for things to open, more noises, more textures. The world is so big and full of surprises and adventures, and here we are ignoring it. I am trying to enjoy all the little moments that I get with Eli because it all goes by so fast and I am learning so much from him.
Little Brother News:
The Name Game is officially over..... Moffitt Baby #2 has a name!
Aiden Kyle Moffitt
We can't wait to meet our new little bundle in April!
Eli trying to get Miss Hailey to come downstairs and play... "just jump over the gate!"
For whatever reason, this pic wouldn't upload at the right angle. I tried several times..... Eli is sitting on little brother Aiden's quilt.
Aiden's bedding is the Pottery Barn Island Surf Collection.
This is the view that we get of Eli every evening... always on the run!!

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

I love the name, Aiden!!!! He was my fav on SNTS!

Cute Aggie outfit!