Saturday, February 13, 2010

I want to eat it like a big boy!!

Since Eli started in the one year old room at daycare, he has become more independent. He sits at a table in a chair... not strapped in! I was afraid he would tumble out of the chair in the mornings, but of course it is only a foot and a half or so off of the floor... he hasn't tumbled over.
He has been eating cereal and milk in a bowl once a week all by himself. I have noticed some language development and other things that make me say "wow, he is growing up".
One day after school, he wanted a banana. "Getit" he said... yes, all one word but meaning, "get it" as he pointed to the banana on the counter. He threw a fit when I started to cut off a piece and grabbed the whole thing. One big bite after another.... Eli enjoyed his banana.... eating it like a big boy.
sooooooooo yummy!




No comments: