Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back In Session

Well, school is back in session! The first day of school was last Monday, Aug 23rd. I have a pretty good class with a couple of rowdy boys! Nothin' I cant handle though!

Eli and Aiden have advanced so much in the past few weeks. We have been pretty busy and I have some pics to update.....coming soon!

Eli attended his girlfriend, Sara's, 2nd birthday party. The two of them are still in love! I can't wait to share some of the pics from the party with you. Eli was super popular with his hat... everyone commented how adorable and handsome he was. Another couple were expecting a baby and didn't know the gender yet, but said if it was a boy, they will name him Eli because my little Eli was "perfect"! What a compliment!

Aiden is moving all over the place... rolling! He started getting on all fours last week and daycare thinks he will be crawling in 2 weeks....WOW! Slow down, mister! He also has had a nasty little cold and I am taking him to the doctor today to see if we can get some meds or make sure all is okay. He has the most sweetest giggle and biggest smile. When he smiles and laughs, the whole world is bright. His eyes, his cheeks, and his "Kraemer" dimples beam when he is happy. He definitely knows how to make our day! He has stolen his parents heart once again!

Jeramy is working his tail off as usual and being a wonderful Daddy. He and Aiden have really started bonding as Jer loves this stage as much as I do.

Well, more later! I just wanted to let the world know that we are still alive in blog world!

No comments: