Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Momma!

I turned 32 on November 15th. My family treated me to a nice dinner, weekend full of fun (Childrens Festival), and cake to munch on! Eli loves singing Happy Birthday so he sang to me several times and helped me blow out the candles on the pumpkin crunch cake!





By the way... I normally wouldn't post how old I am on the blog unless it's a big year... such as 25 or 30. I posted it so I don't forget. Go ahead.... laugh. It is true. The Big Birthday Celebration Queen is calling it quits. Somewhere between turning 30 and changing lots of poopy diapers, I can't keep up with my own age! I have shifted all the birthday celebration energy to the boys. I am happy with dinner on the table, a wish list item bought, and time with the boys. These are the new moments that I live for!

No comments: