Thursday, July 21, 2011

Celebrating at Pappa's

It seems that Momma loves to celebrate the babies 1st birthdays at inappropriate places.... I took Eli to Hooter for his first, so I took Aiden to a bar/eatery as well. April 6th, I picked up the boys from daycare and hightailed it North to Conroe. {Daddy had to work late} We met Chelette and kiddos at Pappa's on the Lake. I loved coming here in my "younger days" to enjoy the lake, the drinks, and the music.

The boys rested up on the way there....


The biggest hit was the waterfall by the table. It was a tad cold but they didn't care!

Soon Eli and Jaden spotted a boat....

Chelette and Charleigh soaked in the sunshine....

The boat that the boys spotted was Jaden's Daddy. He and his friend Mike were in a fishin' tourney on Lake Conroe and it just so happens that one of their spots is right by Pappas!

It is so hard to believe he is one.

I don't think this kiddo was ever a baby-- he grew up way to fast!

Eli loved Pappa's!

Charleigh dined in her Bumbo.....too cute!

Instead of eating, the boys decided they wanted to play in the sand volleyball court.

Chelette and I tried to have somewhat of a decent conversation while watching the tots....not sure if we ever finished a sentence!

This is a proud moment.... Eli is in the sand. His toes are in the sand...and he is smiling!!

Eli has always fussed over dirt or sand... or his feet getting dirty. Here, he loved it.





What a wonderful evening with my best friend, her babes, and my boys. Thank you Chelette, Charleigh, and Jaden for celebrating my little one's day with me.

1 comment:

The Bente Family said...

SO cute!! I think Pappa's is a cool place to celebrate! :)