Sunday, March 1, 2009

Eli's Super Duper Sunday

We purchased a bike trailer this weekend so Eli can go with me on my bike rides. At first he was very quiet and showed no expression on his face. I took him for a short ride up the road and he never made a noise. After about 20 minutes of riding up and down the street, I stopped, and he threw a fit! I started riding again and he was quiet. He had a smile on his face in the end. After our little riding adventure, we joined Daddy in the backyard and hung out on the grass. Eli started squeeling with joy when he was laying on the grass. He really loves the outdoors! Getting set up for the ride
Looking out the side window... I am not to sure at this point he is thrilled about this!
Down the driveway we go!
Enjoying the sunshine in the yard! (Check out that tummy!)
Lovin' it!
After this little fun in the sun, we went inside because the little man was hungry. He ended up eating half a jar of sweet potatoes, a whole jar of pears (it was his first time for those and he loved them) and a 4 oz bottle! He took a long nap after all this!
Say "Cheese!"
Eli and Mommy
Daddy working in the yard
He started touching my face this week and really examining it... one of those sweet moments.

2 comments:

Lincoln said...

Hi! We are both friends of Gretchen. I have a son that is 2 days older than Eli. I found your blog thru Gretch's blog. I think you have a beautiful family. I hope you don't mind me following your blog. It is really adorable!

Valerie said...

Hi Terrie!

I found your blog via Gretchen's...congrats on Baby Eli! He is adorable! I hope you and the family are doing well!

-Val

ps Looks like Gretchen's blog was popular this week! I just noticed the other comment! ;)