Sunday, March 22, 2009

So far behind again...

I am so sorry for those of you who check the blog often for new pics and updates. We have had some adventuresome weeks lately. Be patient... I will get you up to date!

Today was the last day of Spring Break for Eli and Mommy. It was a busy week-- started with camping, getting the house recarpeted, going to 2 birthday parties in one afternoon, and ended with a family date on the Woodlands Waterway. I will try to blog every evening this week to get you caught up.

Oh, has Eli changed! You will be amazed as we are. In one week of Spring Break, he has mastered eating lots and lots of baby food-- 6 jars a day! He has giggled so much and finds the oddest things hilarious. We also realized that he really plays with his toys now... and screeching about it happens a lot! He found his feet-- oh are they yummy to him! I am sure I am forgetting some of the crazy Eli adventures... but I will remember them as I blog....

anyways, keep an eye out! I will get you updated!

love ya'll,
Terrie

No comments: