Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday Night Playtime!

Last night we went to dinner with Michael and Tracy.
After dinner, we went upstairs to Eli's playroom to explore and play.
Eli dumped his toys out of the buckets.....

Eli tried to escape....

back to his good 'ol dragon toy for some ball fun


Eli has changed so much lately with his "playing habits". He is really into investigating things and seeing how they work. He started putting the little balls in the dragon holes last weekend. This is really exciting with him. He loves that when he releases the ball into the target hole, the dragon makes a noise. We also cheer "yeah, Eli!" which really gets him going. I have really enjoyed watching him grow and change.... I miss him even more when I am at school and he is at daycare. I am sad that I may be missing some really cool development with him. I know all moms feel that way. I am very thankful for my summer time with him.... just wish it lasted a little bit longer. They grow so fast....



1 comment:

Jones Family said...

So sweet. Love "Lexie" that's cute. How are they adjusting? She's absolutely adorable!!!