Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Moffitt Baby #2!!

Today we went to our anatomy scan ultrasound!
It's a boy!
We are super excited to have another boy join the family! I am so excited and can't wait to see the two rumbling and tumbling together in the grass. Eli will be a wonderful big brother! I told Jeramy that I guess we will have baby #3 to see if he actually gets a kid... because these two boys are mine! Momma's boys!
top of foot.... I love little footsies!
another view of foot....

sorry... I do have one "anatomy" pic, but I won't do that to my baby boy...just TRUST me... It's definitely a boy! haha!


4 comments:

lala00 said...

Congratulations!! It's so much fun having two boys and watching them play together. They'll grow up being such good friends.

HS2College said...

We are so excited for you all! Another boy for us to play with and love on!

SK said...

Great news....I bet you are so excited. I am happy for you guys! Take care!

Tales from the Trails said...

Congrats Moffitts!!! Another Aggie to add to the bunch, hehehehe.