Monday, November 2, 2009

Zoo Boo

Eli and Mommy went to the Houston Zoo Boo on Sunday, October 25th. Daddy went to the Texans football game with Pops so he missed out on all our fun!
I had never been to Zoo Boo before and was impressed! They had trick or treating, jack-o-lantarns throughout the zoo, activities for kids, a pumpkin patch and every kids got a free pumpkin, and lots of entertainment throughout the zoo as well as the regular observing of the animals. Please pardon the pics...I didn't take many pictures since it was just me corralling Eli through the zoo.
Eli's first tattoo!!
Eli picked his own pumpkin from the patch! (and yes.... Eli has a stroller fan....)
Eli walking through the patch searching for that perfect pumpkin!
Eli had his first taste of dip-n-dots ice cream... he loved it!
finger lickin' good!
As we were about to leave, I saw an old friend and her hubby, Jenny and Ricky. I haven't seen them in about 12 years! Here is Eli with their second son, Ashton... what a chunk and cutie!!
When we left the zoo, Eli and I went to Herman Park to play for a bit. He had so much fun! He threw a huge fit when I pulled him away to leave. He had been up all day since 12 noon and it was 4:45.... of course, he crashed as soon as we were in the car! He had a great day... we had a great day together!


No comments: