Monday, November 2, 2009

On Sunday, October 18th, we went to the Woodlands Mall area to check out the big pumpkins Chelette told us about. (thanks Chelette!) I was still searching for that "perfect picture" of Eli with the pumpkins. It turned out to be another beautiful day and this time, Eli was in better spirits for the pictures. There were so many "perfect pics" I can't choose the best or my fave... so here are a few for you to view....

The pictures are a bit out of order... goofy me, must have loaded them wrong onto the blog! Grams ended up coming into town for the day to see Eli and Michael and Tracy's foster child. They met up with us at the mall area for lunch and a stroll along the waterway.
Eli and Daddy checked out the water play area... Eli loved the dancing water! It came up and almost hit him in the face. We explored this area once this summer with Chelette and Jaden. I can't wait to see him play in it next summer!

back to the pumkins.....

and of course.... back to the waterway!

Eli "walked" the waterway plank!

Eli and the pumpkins....







This one doesn't show his face much... but one of my favorites... I love how happy he is here with the pumpkin

No comments: