Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just for you Pops!

Pops sent Eli a super cute "big boy" outfit!
We originally went to Kiddie Kandids that is a part of BabiesRUs but when Eli and I got there, they had a sign up saying that they went out of business. BUMMER!
I was already going to take Eli to the park to play afterwards so I decided to try and get a couple good shots there....



Eli is running from the camera!Thank you Pops for the outfit! Momma and I love it!
We had a "wardrobe" change and headed to the playground for the swings and slides....
YEAH!!!

4 comments:

j*g*h*l*HOLLADAY said...

AH!!! He looks SO, SO cute!!! And grown up!

SK said...

Terri....he is so stinking CUTE! I love the big boy outfit. :o) So handsome.

Tales from the Trails said...

Aaawww to handsome. Love the tennis shoes : )

Jones Family said...

GQ baby!!!! LOVE it!