Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's Football Season!


It's football season! Jer got us tickets for the Season Kickoff game of Texas vs Colts. We invited the Beebe's to come along with us. This was our first "date" since Aiden arrived... it was fun!





We did watch the game... but Abby and I watched the cheerleaders too. They really mess up a lot! They are definitely not Cowboy Cheerleaders! It seemed that with every group that came by, there was one who seemed to be off on her timing. It really "erked" us when an arm was flying up in the air after the others....


Jer and Jarrett sat beside each other. We laughed that neither couple had a spouse next to their own. Abby was next to Jeramy.... I was on the end... getting beer spilled all over me from the idiots behind me. They were really sloshed!
oh... and I caught Abby red handed again! She ordered a Sprite to drink and I said "What? No beer?? Are you preggo?" and yep she is!! She just found out the night before and is now far enough into the pregnancy that I can shout "Yeah" on my blog for them! I caught her with her first (Morgan) when she ordered Sprite then, too....this will be Baby Beebe No. 3!!


This was so funny... we looked down the isle and there were these 2 kids mesmerized by the Texans Cheerleader calendar that their dad got them! They spent almost and hour checking it out! Will that soon be Eli and Aiden???

Well I kept my eye on Manning....love those football butts!

Jarrett watched his Fantasy Football League on his phone and Facebook, of course....

Jer made a funny remark about the cheerleader on the far left... holding the H and O sign...

"I guess we now know who the 'ho' is"...


again... I kept my eye on Manning ....

Well it was a great day for a double date!

Who cares that I didn't get to sit next to Jeramy?! I had a blast getting out and being a "girl" and not in "mom mode". I even had a beer! They made fun of me because I told the lady "I want a beer" and not a specific one.. she looked at me like "okay lady... which one?" Then Jeramy popped off..."sorry, she has been pregnant for too long and just wants ANY beer!"

We all laughed... and he was right! I was preggo for 9 months, had a baby who never slept thru the night until he was 15 months old, then was preggo again... here I am again, with another babe who doesn't sleep thru the night... cant afford to drink a beer, I might pass out asleep!

By the way... Texans won...34 to 24!

No comments: