Sunday, November 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend at Yogi Bear

We traveled to Waller on Labor Day weekend to hang out with the Johnstons's and their crew of friends. We were originally planning to camp with them, but our new camper wasn't in yet. We went for a day trip to hang out and had such a blast! It's a campground with a water park! Aiden spent a lot of time in the shade (as much as possible).... in the stroller or under the umbrellas! He did get in the water and was not fond of the cool temperature. It was super hot out, and he still was not happy!
It's hard to believe that this little girl was our flowergirl at our wedding... she was 2...goodness!
Time flies and they grow too fast!
Eli and Daddy went down the waterslides ALL day long!!
Do you see my toddler Eli?? I don't!!!
That is because his Daddy took him through a deep waterslide and almost drowned him!! Look at his face! He did get out and run to me for comfort.... shame on you, Daddy!!
Aiden enjoyed a nap in the shade after a lot of people watching!
The moment that Eli had earlier did not cause fear for the rest of the day... he went right back to sliding down the waterslides!
Another moment of "Wow" for me... I cannot believe how big these girls are getting. I use to babysit them and snuggle them up! They are still my babies no matter how big...
Eli, Daddy, and "Uncle" Jeff are about to go down the waterslides!

Aiden loves his "Aunt Tewy" (Tiff)
Aiden was also in love with Tiff's friend, Jamie. She and Aiden were a hoot to watch together!

We had such a blast at Yogi Bear! We plan to book a weekend there next summer. It is great for families and groups of friends to camp and hang out in the Texas heat! I know my boys loved it and I cannot wait to return next summer with them running around!

No comments: