Monday, June 6, 2011

Mommy and Daddy's Bed is Best

Eli is a huge fan of our bed. Ever since he was an infant, he has had many long and comfy naps in it. When he was up almost all night as an infant from the reflux, he snuggled next to me. To this day, the little rascal comes to our bed at night or yells from his room for us to come get him if he is scared. I will say, I sleep better with him next to me. Eli has never slept through the night. I always listen for him at night if he cries. Aiden sleeps through the night so I don't worry about him. I get the best nights rest with Eli snuggled up against me. Sometimes I do get a jab or a foot in my back, but it is all worth it. I realize that soon he will be "too big" to sleep with Momma and Daddy... so I am getting all the snuggles I can now.

Eli taking a nice nap in our bed on a Saturday afternoon in February.

No comments: