Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Big and Little

I feel so blessed to have such beautiful and perfect baby boys!
Jeramy and I took them out for big and little bro pics this Sunday. Eli was such a sweetheart when Aiden cried.... he went over to soothe him and rub his head.
Of course, we had one little crazy adventure with a grass snake (UGH and AGH!!!) but we survived and had a few giggles in the end (well Jer actually did, not me, I was too freaked out!)
Here are a few pics of my precious boys....

Eli making a run for the door when we said we were going outside!

The colors turned out weird because we were in the shade...


3 comments:

j*g*h*l*HOLLADAY said...

Soooo sweet! You DO have to cuties!! Love them!

SK said...

Oh those are soooo cute! I love the pics and sorry to hear about the snake. :o) I don't think I would have laughed either!

Debbie said...

The boys are so adorable in these pics!!! Too cute!