Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Eli is having a blast!

Eli is really enjoying Momma being home on maternity leave! We have been spending a lot of time outdoors. Everyday we take a stroll in the neighborhood and go to the small park around the corner from the house. When Grams was here, we took trips to local parks in Spring so we could play on bigger playgrounds. As of this week (4-27-10) I am on my own with the boys. I am extremely grateful for Grams to come help me on my first weeks at home to adjust. She really helped us get into the groove of things.
So far, so good for it just being us 3 at home during the day! I am really enjoying this time with my boys as well and love watching Eli love on Aiden every chance he can get.

This is Eli yelling "Momma" to get my attention.. he is a camera hog!

fish bowl face!!
This is another one of Eli's new toys... golf clubs!


No comments: