Monday, April 19, 2010

Last moments of just us....

Well, as you all know, I am really behind in blogging. However, I can't just move on and announce Aiden's arrival without a farewell to those "Eli and Mommy only" moments.
For 18 months it has been just the two of us...well, Daddy is here too. But Moms and Babes have a special bond. It may be just because we carry them in our bodies for 9 1/2 months then bring them into the world, feed, nurture, and love them. Eli and I have been inseparable since his arrival. He has gone pretty much everywhere with me. Very few times would I go somewhere without him on my hip or in the stroller. And oh.... I love him so much! The love that Eli and I share is immeasurable. I never knew that I could love someone so much. He brings such joy to our hearts and home. When we have a bad day, he is there to make us smile.
I cherish the moments we have had as a family of three and welcome the new adventures and times as a family of four.
Eli James Moffitt... we love you so much and look forward to those moments as a family with two loving boys to make us smile, giggle, and drive us nuts at the same time!
p.s. Thank you Chelette for taking the time to capture our special moments as Mommy and Son and soon-to-be little brother!

1 comment:

j*g*h*l*HOLLADAY said...

Those are AWESOME pictures!! GREAT job Chelette!!