Monday, April 19, 2010

Welcome Baby Aiden!!

When they placed you in my arms... you slipped into my heart
Our newest member of the Moffitt family arrived!
Aiden Kyle Moffitt
April 6, 2010
3:00 p.m.
7 lbs, 9oz
20 1/4 inches long
our fist moments captured....


Aiden showed to be very sweet from the moment he arrived....
here he is holding a nurses finger.

one very proud Daddy.....
first bath....

Aiden came out in style...
before his "grand entrance", Dr. Hampton gave him a faux hawk right before our last push!
At 39 weeks and 3 days, we were induced. Everything went as planned and was picture perfect of how birth should be. Aiden came out within 6 minutes of pushing and tinkled on Momma as soon as he was placed on her tummy! I call that true love! Only tinkle on those you love! haha

1 comment:

SK said...

Congrats!!! I have been waiting to see pictures! He is waaaayyyy to cute. I am sure you have your hands full but I know that you will be fine. Take care babe!