Thursday, May 27, 2010

Growing Up

It seems like yesterday that my friend Amaris told me that she was pregnant... time flies! Her son, Jace turned 3 on May 17th. He is one super cute kid! His party was held at Pump It Up and Eli was afraid of moonwalks. We started out with taking him down the slide....
After walking around and checking out the other moonwalks, he started to enjoy himself. He loved the slide and the basketball court moonwalk.

Eli went down the slide on his own and loved it! I took him up on the slide the first time and he went down with me on my lap. The second time, he wiggled away from me when we got to the top and held my hand on the way down. By the third time, he was a pro and did it all by himself! yeah Eli!
Eli loves Amaris and went down the slide with her as well!

Aiden and Amaris....
Happy Birthday Jace!
This was a sad moment for me. When we went into the room for pizza, Eli sat on the bench and picked up his slice... then took a big bite..... WITHOUT my help! I soon sent Jer over to "make sure" he was okay... and to let me capture the moment. Eli is growing up so fast and needing me less and less. Of course, he needs me all of the time, but it is nothing like when he was a baby.
Eli and Daddy playing in the basketball court moonwalk.
shooting hoops!

No comments: