Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nanna's 50th- Part 3

Nanna and her Magnolia High School friends/family who were at the party. Some of these ladies have been friends with Nanna since they were in 2nd grade!
That's a lot of memories and adventures! Wow! What a flashback! The party was held at our old church in Magnolia. One of my long lost friends, Sherilyn, arrived with her family. We go way back to my 6th grade year when we met at church. We had lots of laughs talking about how rowdy we were and how mean we were to her little brother, Brian.
Nanna with the Hibners, Sherilyn's family....
well, I guess Brian is no longer "little".... haha!
Speaking of lots of adventures and memories... Chelette, Nanna, and I have lots of those together. Nanna has been there for both Chelette and I through the years... from the junior high years that Chelette was not allowed to be my friend (her moms rule: I was a bad influence... and I was!) to the bad breakups after college, to the births of our little men...she was always there for us.
Thank you Nanna for being who you are and guiding us in the right directions to become who we are!





No comments: