Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day - lunch

This was the BEST day ever! I had the most wonderful Mother's Day this year. We met up with Jeramy's parents, Peggy, Jamie, and Papa James' cousins for lunch at Landry's Seafood in.... Eli and Papa James waiting for the train to go by outside of Landry's....
Aiden was passed all around the table for some lovin'.... here he is with Poppy (Peggy)

I love my little Eli..
becoming a mother has opened my eyes to so much more in life. my other special baby boy with his Great Grandmother, Memaw!
Grams received a special gift for Mothers Day this year....look at her face!
It's a "Grams necklace" with 4 charms and each has the names of her "gram babies"
What a wonderful Mother's Day lunch!

1 comment:

The Bente Family said...

looks like fun and girl you look great!!