Thursday, May 27, 2010

School's Out for SUMMER!!

The school year is officially over!! YEAH! I only had to return to work for 9 days so it wasn't too bad. I had my class help me clean and pack the classroom for summer so that I didn't have to stay late or all day on my in-service day, which is tomorrow. My room is packed, I have all my paperwork complete.... all I have left is the staff breakfast tomorrow morning, get a signature from the IT guy, and turn in my keys! WAHOO!!
I had a good class this year. It's amazing to see the growth that each student goes through in a year. Here is a pic of me and one of my kiddos that really kept me smiling and enjoying what I do.
Of course, we have lots on the agenda for the summer! I cannot wait to see Eli grow to be the little man he is becoming. He has changed so much and his vocabulary has grown HUGE in the last two weeks. Grams and I have been working on a list of words that he says....more about that later in another post!
Aiden is also changing more and more every day. He is wearing some 0-3 months clothes, but more into the 3 months. Jer took him to the doc this past week and he weighed 11 lbs, 5.5 oz! He started "talking" these past 2 days... all of a sudden! We love the coo's from him! He even tried talking to us at 4am this morning....
I have about 10 weeks with the boys before I have to be back at school. I am really looking forward to all the fun, smiles, and snuggles in store for us this summer!

No comments: