Monday, May 17, 2010

A Visit

I took the boys to visit Eli's old daycare. It is hard to call it that... I placed Eli in daycare at Children's Universe January 2009 just after our bad experience with in home care. This place really made me feel good about dropping off my kid, listened to my concerns, and really loved Eli. He really loved them too! After much debate, the boys will be enrolled in a daycare close to home next Fall. Jeramy will be helping me pick them up so it wont be lots of time in the car and they can get home sooner. We will really miss Children's Universe!
Aiden with Ms Dian... she took great care of Eli when he was in the infant room
Aiden with Laura
Eli and Dian...
Aiden with Courtney and her hubby Michael
Eli went to the 1 year old room to see his "lady"... she was sleeping. He looked really close at her and you could tell he wanted to be with her. This is another hard thing for me to justify him going to another daycare. Eli will be leaving his girlfriend, Sara. He fell in love with her on day one of being at daycare last Fall. He cornered her for a smooch and stayed by her side. Soon she gave in and fell in love with him too.....they were inseparable when they were together. We hope to have play dates in the future.
sleeping beauty

No comments: