Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 1 of Vacation

We arrived in Canyon Lake on Friday afternoon. The drive was great with a few temper tantrums in the car. No... it wasn't me... it was Eli! When we arrived at the Hill Country Resort, our condo wasn't ready so we headed to dinner. We found this restaurant close by at the marina. It was really good! Eli was starving and tired of being in the car so he had a couple of fits while there. It was at this restaurant that Eli decided he would test out his "two year old throwing food" skills! One minute he was eating, the next minute a piece of his food flew into my shirt! I laughed at first because of his aim... it went right into the top of my shirt. I shouldn't have laughed..... he did it again. Then during our vacation week, he tried it several more times.

Eli and Daddy outside of the restaurant....it was a beautiful sunset.
yum yum...
This is the view as we headed back to the condo.
You can see the condos...


No comments: