Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A relaxing day...

Wednesday was our lazy day. Aiden and Mommy slept late. All 3 Moffitt boys took a long nap. We went for a swim. Then the Moffitt boys took another nap!
Jeramy and Aiden taking nap number one!
Aiden loves sleeping in big people beds...
Sometime in the early afternoon, Jenn, Justin, and Cooper came out for a swim.
Actually, Justin didn't swim....he sat on the side throwing multiple fits... oh the things to look forward to with my boys! Poor Justin was hungry (McDonald's got his lunch order wrong) and he was tired!
So in the end, Eli and Daddy swam in the big 'ol pool!

still sitting on the sidelines....
okay... so I have to vent on this one! Look close...just beyond Cooper....
yep... you see it... she is puffing her cigarette away! ugh!
I am all for her having the right to smoke... but smoking near a baby?! I guess we could have moved... but the spot was the only semi-shaded area for the babies. This was a family resort... I would have thought her to be in the "family" mindset and think of others! I was really irritated and made a comment knowing she heard me. I realize we were outside so it shouldn't/isn't as bad as being indoors with her right next to us....but still! I hope my comment made her think next time!
After the swim, Jenn and boys headed back home...
and my boys headed for nap number two!
Aiden decided that he likes to sleep on his side now...
Eli is a messy sleeper!
While my boys napped... I enjoyed a couple of "cold ones".... oh I love vacation....

No comments: