Friday, June 18, 2010

The Zebra Story

I realize that I have this blog out of order... I went from vacation, to home, to soccer tots, and now back to vacation! Well, this post is worth your while. You will enjoy this "classic" picture...
Okay, so we are at the Natural Bridge Caverns Wildlife Safari Drive Thru.... We are hand feeding the zebras from the car... This really nice zebra comes up and pokes his head in the window... saying "hello"
And he realizes that Jer has a camera, so HE SMILES!! Showing all of his teeth!
Then he shows just the bottom... then turns to get food from me. I am a little too freaked because that face was all in my car and too close to us!
Off we drive a bit further and we meet more friendly and hungry zebra's!
That was it... the story itself wasn't funny... but the pictures are! After that one smiled for the camera, Eli and I were a little cautious from there on out!

1 comment:

j*g*h*l*HOLLADAY said...

OH my goodness!! That is the funniest Zebra picture EVER!! Thanks for the giggles! I'm glad you guys are having a F-U-N summer!!