Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Say "Cheese"

I snuck upstairs to catch Eli and Daddy playing....
Daddy was on his PS3 and Eli was playing with his toys... This little stinker sat down....
and posed for the camera!
I was putting my arm through the baby gate to get the shot from the ground....there are more pics... as I clicked away, Eli was looking right into the camera and smiling!!
Then he decided that he wanted the camera...
After a couple of tugs, camera and Mommy went back downstairs... his fun was over....

When Eli was born, we took tons and tons and tons of pictures. Sad to say.... none of them made it to a photo album. I printed some from birth to 3 months and never did anything with them. I never scrapbooked his baby book! The only thing I have done is blog... I blogged his adventures and growth.
It's apparent that I took many pictures of Eli. He knows what to do when a camera is near. He stops what he is doing and poses!
I hope to eventually do something with the millions of pictures that we took of him. I also hope to take an equal amount (try to at least) of Aiden.
Wish me luck!

No comments: