Sunday, June 27, 2010

Giggles!

Tonight I heard the cutest thing!
Aiden giggled!
He is all smiles when we change his diaper...loves the feeling of fresh underpants! Tonight after I changed him, I went to tickle him near his chin (like I always do) and instead of the normal big smile, I got a "hehe"! I was a little freaked out and thought I misheard him so I did it again.... HE GIGGLED again! Oh, I love it!! Even though he is my 2nd child, I am enjoying his "firsts" just as much! Soon after our giggle and snuggle time, he went to bed. I cant wait until tomorrow! I want to hear more!

This little man has really stole my heart. I was so afraid of not loving him enough or as much as Eli. I feared that I couldn't...but this little guy has so much love pouring out of my heart for him too! Just as everyone told me.... you will love him too...there will be enough love for him. Well, they were right! He is one special baby boy.

Today we (Aiden and Mommy) went on a "date" together to a baby shower. He was wonderful there. The ladies loved him and several asked to hold him (and did)....I share my boys well. I want everyone to feel the love and see the special soul my boys have. I have been so blessed to have them. They both have so much happiness inside and love for everyone.

Aiden's first giggle.... @ 11 weeks and 5 days old!

1 comment:

SK said...

Oh that is soooo sweet. I love it! Can't wait to hear Hayden's 1st giggle.