Saturday, July 24, 2010

Are You Ready??

The next few posts will be exciting and long. The past couple of weeks have been adventurous and exhausting! We have ventured out to new places to play as well as visiting the Hill Country again. Before I get into those posts, I thought I would stop and share some moments of my boys. They are both heart melting, stinkin' cute and have personality to light the world! I bought this hat (Aiden has a matching one too) for our family photo session that we did earlier this month. However, the weather was so hot, we never made it to the hat pics... oh well! Guess we will try again later! Eli loves wearing hats; be it ball cap, paper boy hat, or a fishing hat.
When Eli was a babe and I was breastfeeding him, I had peanut butter.... he then got the hives!
Since then, I haven't given him PB incase he is allergic. However, with both pregnancies and now afterwards, I am not dealing well with PB! We have officially become a PB Free home.
I purchased Nutella hazelnut spread and oh my!!! It is delicious!
Here is Eli having his first Nutella on toast with eggs experience...
Later that morning, the boys played around in the living room. Aiden enjoys tummy time and rolling all over the living room floor. He starting officially rolling over from back to front and front to back at 13 weeks! This little man is all over the place and I must keep my eyes on him!
oh, he also started "razzing" @ 14 1/2 weeks! This kid is on a "growing up" roll!
Aiden loves watching his big bro run all over the house.
He smiles when he hears Eli's giggles or if he is near.
oh.... I love this face!

Aiden still has red hair and blue eyes.
His hair is thinning...he has the cutest bald ring going around his head!
watching Eli play with his toys...
Eli has started saying "cheese" when the camera comes out.
He knows just what to do!

No comments: