Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Session 2 of Soccer Tots

Eli has started his second session of Soccer Tots. He really loves it! Jeramy and I like it that it gets him interacting with more kids, teaches him some skills, and gets out some early Saturday morning energy! He has been going to Soccer Tots for 6 weeks and we have seen some huge improvements!
It's not all about soccer.. it's based on teaching the kids different skills for sports and following directions. Eli loves "noodle time!"
noodle tickle!!
Aiden loves going to watch his big bro! He never naps during class, he watches and listens the whole time! I cant even give him a bottle during class.... he is too distracted!
I have had to take Eli to class a couple times during the week day by myself. I usually keep Aiden in the car seat until he fusses and then I put him in the Baby Bjorn. I think Aiden likes the running around we do!
This is another one of Eli's favorites at Soccer Tots... chasing the rolling hula hoop!
Eli has began playing peek a boo in the car now!
Peek- a......
Boo!!

No comments: