Sunday, July 25, 2010

Playdates with Maddie

This past week we changed our routine of running all over town for play dates.
Penny brought the kids over to the house for some wild and crazy times!
Eli and Maddie loved running and jumping on the couch and pillow fights!
I am not big on letting Eli jump on the couch, but sometimes you gotta just go with the flow and choose your battles.
Besides... they were having a blast!


We ended our play dates with fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies...
Eli's asking "more please"...
my little cookie monster
tearing it up!
mmm....
chocolate face!
Eli and Maddie are loving on baby Colton!
Our summer is winding down. It went by way too fast. I did get Eli out and about as much as possible this summer. I think he had fun... I know I did!
I really enjoy my job so that I have the opportunity to "raise my own kid" (instead of daycare or someone else) for several weeks in a row. I get so sad during the school year when I hear of a milestone that Eli did at daycare and I missed. I am very thankful and fortunate to have the summer months off to watch both of my boys grow and explore their world.

No comments: