Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Barney, Bouncing, and Inspection...

We had a VERY busy day last Wednesday! We met up with Penny, Maddie, and Colton at Chick-fil-a to meet Barney. Eli and Maddie were super pumped about seeing Barney and the sing alongs!
Aiden and Colton hanging out at the table...Penny toted our tots in line to meet Barney... it was a long line!
super cute aiden
Maddie kept wanting to go back to see Barney over and over again...
I took her one last time!
After lunch and Barney, we headed to Bouncing Bears to play on the inflatables!
Eli loves this place and so do I!
Penny saying "these kids wear me out!"
on top of the super huge slide...
going up again.... they did this ride SEVERAL times!
Maddie sliding down and Eli at the top waiting his turn!
huge smile!
I love the look on Eli's face here.. he looks so scared;
yet when he was at the bottom, he smiled and laughed!
Penny and Eli... she looks scared!
Aiden napped in his carseat while we played.


This is the view as you are coming down the slide! I took it as I came down...
Eli loves it when Mommy slides too!
Well, our day wasn't over yet! After Bouncing Bears, we stopped for gas and then for my car inspection! This Mommy was on a roll that day!
Eli played some more at the 2920 carwash while we waited for Miss Pearl
(my SUV) to be inspected.

Finally, we were done with our outings around 2:45pm and both boys went down for a long nap that afternoon!

No comments: