Thursday, June 11, 2009

Family Road Trip- Day 1

I am finally caught up and can post pics and adventures of our very first big family trip. Jer, Eli, and I left Sunday, May 31st for Arkansas. We arrived home Wednesday, June 10th. It was a wonderful trip and we loved exploring as a family. Here are some pics from day one of our adventure. I already posted some great pics of Eli touring where mommy went to college.... just incase you missed it, look for the post titled "sneak peak". Great pics.....
Stephen F Austin fountain-- noting our visit here on the way to Texarkana
I begged Jer to take us to the "photo spot of Texarkana"-- to line up with the state line...
smooches for mommy on the state line
Daddy left Eli in Texas for a moment to be in Arkansas
One cheesy moment for the Moffitt's
Jer and Eli were in two states at one time....I know, cheesy! Gotta love it!


We stayed in Texarkana Sunday night and ventured into Arkansas the next morning.



2 comments:

j*g*h*l*HOLLADAY said...

Ah! I LOVE these pictures! They are too cute and they made me giggle out loud! I really love the first one with you kissing Eli! :)

Tales from the Trails said...

Too cute. I have always wanted to do that but we always fly. Might need to take a road trip