Thursday, June 11, 2009

Schools out for summer!!!

The last day of school with kiddos was May 28th. On the 29th was Teacher Inservice. Eli joined Mommy for the staff breakfast so he could love and smooch on all the ladies.

This is a pic of my classroom when I left. All belongings must be packed up and off of the floor. (what you see in the middle, went home with me)
Remember Eli's first trip to Ellisor? The pic of him getting swats from the principal?
This time Eli got to play with the walkie talkie (is that how you spell it?) love and goo-goo from "Brat-kowski"
Eli with Nurse Janet. Janet is moving to England this summer. We are hoping to plan a visit to see her sometime!!
Eli received lots and lots of love from Mrs. Becker. She was my teacher when I was in 5th grade. She hasnt changed/aged one bit! Still beautiful (inside and out)
Friday, May 29th was Eli's last day at daycare for the summer. Courtney wanted to keep him!


Laura and Courtney... I always had a brain fart and got their names backwards... maybe I will get it right when he goes back in August... I better start practicing!


Eli had a great 5 months at Children's Universe. I was really nervous about the daycare setting and was already on edge since the at-home care didnt work out. I guess I had to experience a bad situation with the at-home care to really appreciate the daycare setting and to ease my mind. Childrens Universe was awesome and the ladies always made me smile when I dropped him off-- knowing that he was truly loved there and was well taken care of. Eli even "worked" the front desk a few times with Courtney.








1 comment:

Tales from the Trails said...

Glad to see you are still taking care of my room, hehehehe. Sign me up for that trip to see Janet. We'll miss her. It would be nice to get that far away from FC, LOL.