Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Snuggles

Okay... so yes... these are really bad/embarrassing pics of me. But it's also a capture of those sweet moments. Eli is a snuggler... and oh do I love that! He likes to sleep in with me in the mornings. He doesn't stay on his side of the bed though-- he scoots and snuggles as close as he can to his mommy. During the trip he slept in a queen bed by himself at every location (except 2 nights in a pack-n-play) and in the morning when he started to fuss and wake, Jer moved him in bed with me. Then Jer got at least an hour or more to explore the parks on his own.
Here are 2 moments with Eli that Jer captured. Yes... my mouth is open in this first pic. I was a bit stopped up that morning and couldn't breathe.... go ahead.... laugh. well... the hair looks like a birds nest... sexy huh?! Go ahead and giggle and then check out this moment with my baby boy.

It is Wednesday, June 17th. Eli is sleeping in his own bed (yeah!) upstairs. We came back from the trip and he was waking every 2 hours fussing. Sunday night I placed him in his crib upstairs. YEAH! He has been sleeping through the night! I know he should have been up there all this time... but I wasn't ready for him to be on a different floor of the house than me. I have slept upstairs in the guest room the last 2 nights just in case. He hasn't needed me.... my baby boy is growing up. I am keeping the pack-n-play in my bedroom just in case though.

I just wanted to share with you that he is finally using his crib and the decorated/painted room that I did when 8 months preggo is being put to use. What a milestone for him if this becomes permanent. I am so proud and so in love with my little Eli. I am so glad that he has come to bless our lives.

No comments: