Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wine Wine Wine....

We took a little detour on our way to Eureka Springs to visit a couple winerys. My family use to stop by here at times when we took family vacations/visited relatives in Rogers, AR.
Jer and I did a wine tasting. Jer is not fond of wine but did it anyway. Wiederkehr had a neat little swiss estaraunt. They took the old wine cellar and turned it into a restaraunt. GREAT FOOD too!
The wait staff dressed in old swiss style dresses and the place was dark and lit with candle light and small white lights (like christmas lights).
Mommy and Eli were stuffed and snuggling
We also stopped at Post Family Winery and Vineyards for a wine tasting..... well, actually it was just me. I wanted more wine so I went in alone and the boys stayed in the car.

1 comment:

Tales from the Trails said...

I love the pic of you and Eli. So precious.
My favorite post yet...WINE!, hehehe