Friday, June 26, 2009

Pics from Mothers Day...

Yes I know these are completely out of wack (order) as compared to the rest of our adventures. I will blame this on last month of school, heading on a long vacation, coming back and getting ready for the next, then starting some staff development courses. So here we are posting Mothers Day... next post is Fathers Day...
On Mothers Day we went to Nanna's church in Magnolia and then for lunch at her house with the rest of the family. I absolutely love being a mom. Eli is the best thing ever! I am very thankful for Jer and Eli. The two of them have put more smiles on my face than ever. Every day I love Eli more and more. He shows me what life is all about. I often catch myself wondering "how do moms walk away from their children?" I couldn't imagine... this love is so strong and so amazing and hard to describe.
I am so thankful for my Aunt Denise (Nanna) who raised me. She is my "mother". She may not have given birth to me but she might as well have. She is amazing and I am so thankful for her taking me in and loving me as her own. I love you Nanna! We are so glad to share our moments with you and give you the smiles and joys you deserve

Mommy and Eli napped on the couch after church

Eli and Great Uncle Joe

me, Eli, and Nanna

Uncle Adam and EliEli snuggled with Pastor Patty after church


No comments: